Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Halloween!

The fun and excitement continue to build as we get closer to this Halloween Day that everyone keeps talking about. So far this month, we've picked apples (and eaten apple pie), picked out a gigantic pumpkin that weighs more than me (it's 30-lbs.!), put up a scarecrow, gone on a hayride and now, Mommy is dressing me to look like an animal. There's a lot involved with Halloween!

Here I am kicked back in my lion costume. Who said this king of the forest thing requires courage? It seems pretty simple to me.

Soon, a big, scary chicken lady (seriously, she was dressed like a chicken...it was pretty creepy) gathered all of us kids for a costume contest. And, guess what?! I won cutest animal! But, that's not surprising...Mommy and Daddy have been calling me that for months now.
















I was so happy when the contest ended so I could strip off my costume and run...uh, ride free! The coolest part of the whole day was when we zoomed down a big metal ramp on our butts. First, I went with Mommy. Look! No hands!!



















And, despite the fact that I kept my eyes shut tight the entire way down the ramp with Mommy, I had so much fun that I went again with Daddy. Check out the picture of the two of us. Can you tell which one of us is having more fun?

















After all that hay-riding, costume-wearing, picture-taking, sliding fun, I needed a rest.
And, on that note...

G'night, friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never seen a cuter costume! I LOVE it...and you Mr. Coop!

Angie, Al, Sydney, and Gillian Kerkman said...

Oh he is getting so big, and look at that red hair! Thanks for all the updates! Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

My goodness Cooper! You have been a VERY BUSY BOY since I last checked your blog. Isn't life great?...looks like you have fun all of the time!

Mary Lou