Monday, October 27, 2008

The Grapes of Boordy

Another weekend, more fun. This time, we headed to a wine festival at Boordy Vineyards for a little laughing, libation and live tunes.

We had a whole crew with us--Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Laura, Tessie and Mommy and Daddy's friends Joe & Patty--so it was timeto par-tay!

As you probably know, Daddy is a beer drinker by trade, so he needed my help selecting a vino. I told him that he couldn't go wrong with a 2008 blend--it's been a very good year.




Here's me and Grandpa relaxing in the shade.
Our hats and smiles match. Then, things got rockin' when Mommy and me danced a jig while the live Irish band played.


After we got home, the dancing continued. We like to be silly like that. I decided to flash my new tough boy face, which I adopted as soon as I got my two bottom teeth. Grrrr...










Slainte! (Cheers in Gaelic)

Young Laddy Cooper

No comments: